If you have our Loyalty Card, here you can learn more about the Terms & Conditions of AL DAS MEDICAL CLINIC and VANILLA SALON Loyalty program:
- By using the ADMC and Vanilla salon card, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the ADMC and Vanilla loyalty program.
- Your ADMC and Vanilla salon card can be used across all areas of the businesses but not: in conjunction with any other offer or discount, retail, hair extension, during public holidays and 31st December.
- To be able to use 20% discount under the ADMC and Vanilla loyalty program you must present your card at the time of the transaction.
- Participating outlets may be added or deleted in the future, and members will be notified via their Company HR department or ADMC and Vanilla salon website.
- Members can use the card from the announced day.
- Members will be offered special product deals by email campaigns. These specific deals from time to time will have bonus discounts attached.
- Members are responsible for advising changes to their contact details to our front desk.
- To replace a lost or stolen card, please contact ADMC or Vanilla salon.
- ADMC and Vanilla salon at its sole discretion reserves the right to terminate the card if misuse of the card or operating the card in a manner which is deemed as a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Notice will be provided to members should ADMC and Vanilla salon or its affiliates decide to terminate the program at any stage. Members will be notified via our website www.aldasclinic.com and www.vanillabyjelena.com. From the date of such notice until the termination of the program, cardholders may still use their loyalty card.
- ADMC and Vanilla salon may make changes at any time without prior notice to members to the terms and conditions and the reward schedule. The ADMC and Vanilla salon will attempt to notify members of any changes, but shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- ADMC and Vanilla salon may collect information about members, including information contained in the application form and information, as to transactions which will be held in the membership database. The membership database contains the member information such as name, email, address, telephone number, date of birth.
All Terms & Conditions you can download here.